May 20, 2011

Rockin' the Bustle Bum Yoga Pants

I decided to get myself a gift for graduating yoga teacher training. I wanted something fun and inspirational. I thought maybe jewelry but wasn't sure. Then I discovered these Bustle Bum Pants on Etsy!

These pants were with me the first time I taught a public class and I felt empowered. Yeah, yeah, I get my power should come within, and it does. However these pants tapped into my sass when I was feeling a little anxious and I felt calmer and ready to go.

I love the yoga pants that include a skirt but wanted something a little fancier than the norm and these are perfect. The pants are handmade and well crafted. I love the color and the size I ordered was true to the measurements listed on the site. They take about three weeks to make plus delivery time so plan ahead if you're going to order a pair.

I love the other designs in the Herban Devi shop as well. I imagine I will be ordering again in the near future. I was also impressed that they communicate quickly in regard to any questions.

No comments: