October 15, 2009

Contest: Show Us Your Best Summer Pic!

VOTING NOW OPEN Click Here

The awesome peeps at PosterBrain have given me a stellar prize to share with you, a 24"x36" Poster of your favorite Summer pic! However there can be only one winner so it's contest time!

We're going to move fast on this one so here's the details:
  • Pics must fall in the theme of Summer 2009. Examples include camping, hiking, climbing, and vacation pics

  • Submit your photo to contests@mycupcakemafia.com by 5:00pm MT on Sunday October 18

  • I will place all photos in a Flickr Gallery for voting

  • Voting will be done Monday-Thursday and winner announced Friday, October 23.


The fine print, basically keep it tasteful peeps! If I wouldn't look at the pic with my dad in the room I won't post it for voting (this is a family show!).

No comments: