The high points
- The single shoulder strap fits comfortable across the body or over one shoulder and it can be configured to lay across the body either way.
- There is a cross strap that easily tucks away but can be used to stabilize the bag while riding.
- It has a roomy main compartment. I can fit a book, snack, light jacket, wallet, and cosmetics. There is also a interior zip pocket good for storing small items and organizing.
- The outside has two pockets that are roomy enough to fit sunglasses and an ipod. The pocket zip-up but you can easily port your headphones or hand-free device through.
- There is a "hidden" water bottle pocket on the side, when you unzip it the mesh water bottle area is available however it's too narrow for even the smallest Nalgene style bottle. The only bottle that would fit is a disposable water bottle and well...yeah.
- The cross strap is a blessing but it can be hard to reconfigure it.
- Color selection isn't the best. When I got my back they had black available but now the website is limited to the print above or red or wine. You may have better look on another site if you want black.
So that's it, short and sweet. It's a stylish bag that is good for an urban ride and won't break the bank.