March 7, 2010

Crux Craft: Clever Name, Clever Design

For someone who knits, sews, and climbs this gorgeous chalk bag, courtesy of Crux Craft, was a perfect item for me to review . When I saw the images online I thought the bags were pretty but wasn't sure how sturdy they would be. Once I got the bag in my hands I was quite pleased.


First, the images online didn't do the bag justice. The colors and knitting are absolutely beautiful. The interior is lined with a very good quality fleece. The bag has a enough structure to stay open with ease without being stiff. In use, I found the bag was really easily accessible and the right depth for either a chalk ball or loose chalk. For being handmade and well structured it is a still a nice light weight.

Your chalk bag can be boring or your chalk bag can be a fun expression of yourself. Each chalk bag by Crux Craft is a one of a kind original. I recommend checking them out. It's a great purchase for yourself or a gift.

No comments: