February 16, 2010

New Ways to Help The Women's Wilderness Institute

I promise I will resume non-Gear and Cheer posts after this but I couldn't miss an opportunity to tell you about two awesome ways to help The Women's Wilderness Institute.

Buy Yourself a Shirt!
Whether you want to display your CupcakeMafia pride or show everyone that "Climbing is for Dirty Girls" (or Boys) now is the time to make a purchase from my Gear store. For every item purchased between now and March 31 I will donate $1 to The Women's Wilderness Insitute.

Check out my items at Zazzle


and Cafe Press


Register a Group to Attend Gear and Cheer 2010 in Boulder
Early bird tickets are only $30!!! This includes entertainment, sampling of food and beverages (including BEER!), and an opportunity to bid on great gear and local merchandise while supporting TWWI. CLICK TO REGISTER!

Even better if you register six people by February 28 you all members of the group will be entered in a drawing to win this awesome Arc'teryx Pack! The pack valued at $459! Drawing will take place between March 1-3. Click the image for more details on the pack.

No comments: