July 19, 2010

I love this...


My dear friend Anna posted this quote this morning and I love it so much I wanted to share it with you all. 

"Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself.
They remember your beauty when you feel ugly; your wholeness when you are broken; your innocence when you feel guilty; and your purpose when you are confused. "
~Alan Cohen


I know for myself it's been a point of contention, letting others see my light when I only see my dark. I am thankful for dear friends like Anna and others who are so close to me.  I hope you all can carry a bit of this with you, especially when trying new things and putting yourself out there. Upon new challenges it may be hard to muster the strength, confidence, and energy to get through and it is okay, no it is GOOD, to let others remind you of your beauty, strength and light.

No comments: