April 22, 2011

Everything is a Work of Art: My Easy Canvas Prints Review

I am always looking for fun and personal ways to decorate. I have ordered custom posters and created collage art and love them both. So when I found out about Easy Canvas Prints I was eager to try them out.

While I debated sending in a pic from climbing or yoga I opted for my fancy new Cupcake Mafia logo, courtesy Paul-Baptiste Baca of Hirvimaki Design (if you're looking for a designer, he's your guy).  I chose the logo because I thought it would be a nice piece to have in my office and because it is color heavy. There are a lot of fine lines and intense colors and lots of black, so if it turned out looking good I knew other pictures would too.

PhotobucketIt was a great success! Here is the pic of my 8" x 10" Canvas. It is crisp (though the glare in the pic may not reflect that) and mounted professionally ready to hang. I will definitely be ordering again in the future.

The canvases come anywhere from 8" x 10" to 30" x 40". You can customize the depth of the wood frame the canvas is mounted on and the color or style in which the canvas wraps. In addition, Easy Canvas offers Black & White or Sepia options as well as minor and major retouching.

A custom canvas would be a great way to commemorate a race day victory or epic climbing trip. It would also make a great gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day or the Graduate in your life. If you order soon you can enjoy 20% off all orders and free shipping and a free 8" x 10" canvas with all orders over $60. Check them out soon!

If you're in the market for a designer, shoot Paul-Baptiste an email at designer@hirvimaki.com. His work ranges from classic to edgy and he'd love to hear from you.

No comments: