April 13, 2011

More Than This
aka My Unconventional Yoga Playlist

Whew! Last week's post was an emotional one for me. In times of deep emotion I am on the mat a lot. I think that is true for many who practice yoga. After a few days of this, I was over the yoga playlists I was using. Not that there isn't a time and place for traditional yoga music, of course there is. However, I needed something different. I needed to not get caught up in my head and to just breathe and be comforted by familiar music, music I could sing along with if I chose.

So this is what I came up with, it's mostly alternative ballads from the 80s but a few more modern pieces thrown in too. If you don't practice yoga you may still enjoy this as background music for your work day or music to just relax with.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is an awesome list, with so many of my personal faves. :)

Tali said...

Thank you!