- Pumpkin Seeds contain about 7 grams of protein per ounce! They're great in trail mix or on salads.
- Free-radicals aren't safe around pumpkin thanks to the high amounts of carotenoids that neutrialize those devious free-radicals.
- Your eye sight benefits from the Leutein and Zeaxanthin slowing down free-radicals specific to the eyes and helping to prevent degenerative diseases.
- Pumpkin is a strong source for Iron, Zinc, and Fiber.
- Pumpkin Chai Coffee Cake
- Vegan Pumpkin Scones
- Spiced Roast Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin Chai Cookies
- Pumpkin Banana Chai Smoothie
What's your favorite way to incorporate pumpkin into cooking?