April 25, 2010

Sappy, Cheesy, Perma Grin-Inducing, Love Songs

Relationships take work. Communication, trust, faith, and all that other good stuff. When a relationship is going well it feels easy, right, custom-built for you. When a relationship is going right, you kind of want to sing about it. So I bring you the super cheesy love songs that make you belt out a tune when you're heart is so full of happy it might burst. Click here or any of the songs below to listen.


  1. As I Lay Me Down (1995) - Sophie B Hawkins




  2. Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows




  3. This Kiss - Faith Hill




  4. Love Story - Taylor Swift




  5. Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille




  6. Don't Go Breakin My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee




  7. (They Long To Be) Close To You - Carpenters




  8. Baby I Love Your Way - Big Mountain




  9. Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti & Spearhead




  10. The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson




  11. You Make Me Feel So Good - Book of Love




  12. The Way You Love Me - Faith Hill




  13. Head Over Heels - Go-Go's




  14. My Life Would Suck Without You (Main ... - Kelly Clarkson




  15. Cant Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes




  16. Breathless - The Corrs




  17. Rest Of Our Lives - Mike Ness




  18. You're The One That I Want - John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John




  19. I Will Follow Him - Little Peggy March




  20. I Hear A Symphony - The Supremes




  21. Say a Little Prayer for You - Aretha Franklin




  22. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye




  23. You're the First, the Last, My Everyt... - Barry White




  24. Whenever, Wherever (Album Version) - Shakira




  25. Sealed With A Kiss - The Eyeliners




  26. Everytime We Touch - Cascada




  27. Out of the Blue - Debbie Gibson




  28. truly madly deeply (album version) - Savage Garden




  29. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something




  30. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany




  31. Head Over Feet - Alanis Morisette




  32. Thank You - Dido




  33. Summer Nights - John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John



No comments: