February 20, 2009

Instant Gratification



I love coffee. I don't drink, don't smoke, so coffee is my thing. I really love coffee. When I received an email announcing a new Starbucks coffee this week it almost went straight junk folder. Starbucks is always announcing something new so I rarely read their emails however two words caught my eye,
Instant Coffee.

That's right folks! Starbucks new product Via Ready Brew is made with "ethically-sourced Arabica beans" and is prepared with Starbucks new microgrind method that is supposed to make it better than the instant coffees on the market today.

Honestly I like brewing coffee, I like the process, I like the way the aroma permeates my home and basically it's a ritual. However I am always open to experiment so I ordered the free sample of Via from Starbucks. It should be arriving in a few weeks. I will report back then.

No comments: