February 21, 2009

The Periodic Table Of Yumminess


As you may have guessed, I love cupcakes. So this morning when I came across Woman's Day Periodic Table of Cupcakes via the Presurfer I was intrigued. On this table you will find recipes for cupcakes grouped in five categories: basics, fruit, nature, holiday, and kids favorites.

I definitely find the list worthy of a little baking experimentation. I think I may try the Blushing Grapefruit or Caramel Apple soon. I wish that there were more pictures to accompany the recipes however they all sound delicious so I can't complain too much, right?

2 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

If I were a cupcake, I'd be a peanut butter and jelly cupcake.

When you visit us... I am going to take you to a place called The Flying Monkey.

It's cupcake after cupcake after cupcake.

Tali said...

That sounds heavenly!